MENtality: The Psychology of Masculinity & Manhood
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for an in-depth and frank dialogue about manhood and masculinity. Dr. Jeff Menzise will make a presentation on the recent American Psychological Association's paper on working with "men and boys," followed by a discussion on the psychology driving manhood and masculinity, as well as the forces surrounding the current movement to expose "toxic masculinity." This workshop is open to men and women. All ages are welcome, however, the conversation will cover mature topics. Please arrive on-time and be prepared to take notes and engage in a sometimes difficult dialogue.
The goals of this workshop are to:
1) Help develop a greater understanding of healthy masculinity.
2) Explore the different aspects of manhood.
3) Resolve issues of "toxic masculinity," and apply proper definition to the concept.
4) Improve communication between men and women by increasing understanding of masculinity in relationship to femininity.
- Advance Tickets$10$100$0
- Live Stream Registration$15$150$0
- RSVP Pay at the Door ($15)$0$00$0